The Website is owned and operated by CAN GELAT. CAN GELAT respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that any personal information you may provide to it is treated confidentially and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When you visit the Website, some technical data is automatically provided by your computer to our computers, such as the IP address you used, the operating system, the internet browser you used and (in some cases) the last internet page you visited. In addition, the personal data that you actively provide to us, such as your name, contact details and preferences, are processed.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The personal data provided by you will only be used for the following purposes:
- to be able to contact you;
- to inform you about new products and/or offers from CAN GELAT;
- improving CAN GELAT's Website and services;
- conducting market research for CAN GELAT.
- Your personal data will only be processed in any other way if you have given CAN GELAT unambiguous permission for this.
- This permission may be apparent from the mere fact that you ask CAN GELAT a question, whether or not by e-mail.
You can register via the Website as a subscriber for the electronic newsletter provided by CAN GELAT. At the bottom of every newsletter you will find a hyperlink with which you can easily unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter.